Midwife Billing & Business!
Thank you for visiting us. We may have a new name, but we have been serving the midwifery community since 1997—making us one of the oldest midwife billing services in the country. The success of your business is our primary priority and, as such, we are very excited to be able to offer midwives the same services that larger medical practices enjoy for a fraction of the cost. In addition to our full billing service, we now offer online appointment scheduling, inventory tracking, document management, secure messaging system, tracking of birth outcomes and other statistics, and a growing resource center for you and your clients.
Billing Service—we love our new and powerful web-based billing program which ‘scrubs’ claims before automatically sending them to the insurance company. Claim status is also obtained automatically within days of submission. No longer will you have to wait weeks to find out whether the claim was accepted, rejected, or denied! This also allows us to focus on any problem claims much sooner. And since it’s all web-based, you have password-protected access to your account. You can see when claims were billed and the status of each claim in real time, greatly enhancing the efficiency between your office and ours.
- Verification of insurance benefits, including referrals, pre-authorizations and in-network exceptions
- Coding and electronic submission of insurance claims
- Invoicing your clients for their co-pays and deductibles
- Setting up and invoicing payment plans for your clients who are not covered by insurance
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly reports
- Electronic superbills, electronic payments and e-EOBs
- Secure, encrypted messaging system between you and your Billing Specialist for privacy protection
Front Office Tools—since we are web-based, you can access your account from any internet connection. Your laptop or PDA becomes your portal to all of your clients’ information and is available to you wherever you may be. Even if your laptop is stolen or lost (or your computer crashes) your client information is safe, since nothing is actually stored on your computer.
Front office tools include:
- Online appointment scheduling, including multiple providers, multiple locations, waiting list and more
- Phone notification to remind your clients of their appointments
- Inventory tracking for your birth supplies and office supplies with warnings when they get low
- Document imaging and storage; quickly attach any pertinent image to a claim or a client record
- Client information including photographs, health history, demographic information, insurance, financial history, appointments, uploaded documents, claim and statement activity, and birth outcome
- Secure environment with various levels of access and password protection for others in your practice
Resource Center—a growing clearinghouse of information for you, your clients and advocates of midwifery care. There is a section for business topics and a section for insurance topics.
- Forms and educational hand-outs
- Surveys and studies pertaining to home birth and midwifery care
- Business articles on marketing, financial agreements, tracking client information and more
- Frequently used insurance codes
- HIPAA and privacy information
- In-network vs. out-of-network for insurance companies
- Articles on insurance fraud, offering discounts, working with HR for reimbursement and more
Have a dental emergency? Located in Philadelphia area? Then you need a emergency dentist Philadelphia right away.
If you are in NYC and have a dental emergency then go to the Emergency Dentist NYC